From our very first meeting, you will benefit from a team with extensive financial experience serving clients and meeting your investment needs. We focus on serving successful individuals and their families, as well as providing specialized financial services for corporations, executives, fiduciaries, and non-profit organizations.
We take a very disciplined and personal approach to managing your money. We use our experience in this discretionary relationship to help you achieve the long-term goals you’ve set for your portfolio. As a PIM Portfolio Manager, Bob Edwards is among a select few at Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network who are qualified to manage client portfolios on a discretionary basis.
The PIM program may not be suitable for all investors. Please carefully review the Wells Fargo Advisors advisory disclosure document for a full description of our services. The minimum account size for this program is $50,000.
OUR INVESTMENT PROCESS
- Meet to understand your financial goals, challenges, and preferences
- Gather documentation
- Coordinate with other specialists, such as your tax and legal advisors, if needed
- Develop a customized investment plan
- Build a personalized investment portfolio and proposal
- Work together to schedule reviews
- Activate the investment plan
- Phase in the recommended investment strategies
- Review future client statements
- Monitor progress against your planned objectives
- Assess and adjust the plan based on strategic asset allocation
- Keep you and your tax and legal advisors informed
- Assist you in navigating your options
Consistently coordinating knowledge and resources to manage your wealth. Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network and Edwards Asset Management are not legal or tax advisors.